Why Choose Truck Wreckers Adelaide
- Our staff is highly experienced and professional, and they will guide you through the process of selling your truck.
- We have a dedicated team in the business of buying trucks of all makes and models. We will buy your truck instantly and pay you cash on the spot.
- We don’t let our customers go through the paperwork hassle of the sales contract or taking care of the legalities. The complete liability of your truck is shifted to SA Wreckers, and we handle all the related documentation.
- We also offer same-day truck removal, cash for scrap trucks Adelaide and truck dismantlers Adelaide service.
- We are licensed and insured truck wreckers Adelaide, backed by over 10 years of experience.
Important Warning Signs You Should Watch Out For In Your Truck
The newer models offer a better safety and comfort level. And older vehicles, at the end of their useful life, start exhibiting signs that tell you it’s time to sell my truck Adelaide.
Watch out for these early warnings and if they start to cost heavily down the road, consider our used car wreckers Adelaide offer.
You Feel Vibrations
A properly working truck should be smooth on the road, but if you feel any shaking, there’s something most likely wrong. You may feel vibrations through your truck seat or steering wheel. The reason may be an electrical problem, tire or suspension issue, which you should get checked and if it’s serious, then sell the truck.
If you feel any oil burning smell or see any smoke from under the truck hood or exhaust, it’s not a good sign. Especially if it doesn’t go away soon, then it can be very serious and dangerous, so get it checked ASAP.
A driver’s and passengers’ safety depends on the working brakes. The shoes and pads provide friction in your truck’s brake system. They push against each other creating friction to stop the truck. That is why you should get them regularly checked for wear and tear.
We Pay Cash for Damaged Trucks
Our team offers cash for unwanted vehicle Adelaide, even if it’s damaged or scraped.
We put our customers’ convenience and trust as our top priority to ensure that you get the best of the best experience. Our preference is to pay you top cash in hand before truck removal.
Tell us the following about your damaged truck to get a quote:
- Current condition
- Truck’s location
We will buy your truck on the same day and offer free towing from your location anywhere in Adelaide. Have a chat with us today.